Terms and conditions
You are currently viewing the official website of Montpellier Business School
2300, Avenue des Moulins
34185 Montpellier Cedex 4
Tél.: +33 (0)4 67 10 25 00
Fax.: +33 (0)4 67 45 13 56
All content on the Montpellier Business School website is protected by copyright.
Any use is therefore subject to the agreement of the author under Article L.122-4 of the Intellectual Property Code.
Reproduction or representation of all or part of this site, in whatever form and by whatever medium, is strictly prohibited without the prior written consent of the editorial director. You may, however, download or print pages and/or parts of the Montpellier Business School website for strictly personal purposes, provided that you do not delete any copyright notices or other notices relating to intellectual property rights.
Downloading or any other form of information copying from the Montpellier Business School website does not afford you any rights to the information. You may not reproduce (in whole or in part), transmit (electronically or otherwise), modify or use the Montpellier Business School website for public or commercial purposes.
Processing of Personal Data
The ‘ASSOCIATION GROUPE SUP DE CO MONTPELLIER’ (MONTPELLIER BUSINESS SCHOOL or MBS) is controller. This is to allow the communication of additional or personalised information regarding programmes or opportunities offered by Montpellier Business School, to co-ordinate applications to the MONTPELLIER BUSINESS SCHOOL, to manage contact requests and / or to allow online registration to its programmes.
Data Protection officer:
MONTPELLIER Business School has appointed the law firm Ernst & Young as their Data Protection Officer (DPO). The postal and email address of the DPO are as follows:
- DPO – MONTPELLIER BUSINESS SCHOOL – 2300 avenue des Moulins, 34185 Montpellier Cedex 4
Purpose and legal basis:
The table below summarises the purposes for which internet user personal data is processed by MONTPELLIER BUSINESS SCHOOL as well as the legal basis for this processing:
Purpose of data processing
Commercial prospecting activities
Your consent and / or our legitimate interest
Carrying out of pre-contractual obligations and our legitimate interest
Management of contact requests
Our legitimate interest
Online registration to training programmes
Implementation of contracts between us and / or our legitimate interest
Categories and sources of data collected:
MONTPELLIER BUSINESS SCHOOL processes the following categories of personal data: identification data (last names, first names, place of birth, nationality, etc.), e-mail addresses, personal information (marital status, social benefits, etc.), professional information (CVs, languages spoken, etc.), payment data relating to registration fees, data relating to commercial prospecting.
In the event of internet-based requests for information, your data is collected directly by MONTPELLIER BUSINESS SCHOOL. Data can also be transmitted by approved MONTPELLIER BUSINESS SCHOOL partners to promote the school and to recruit future students and / or job applicants.
Processed personal data is mainly accessible by the Communications and Marketing Department, the Human Resources Department, the Information Systems Department and the Education team within MONTPELLIER BUSINESS SCHOOL.
Your personal data may not be communicated to third parties (for example, for hosting and IT maintenance purposes) other than for the aforementioned purposes. Processors act according to MBS instructions and are required to implement appropriate measures to protect your Data.
Should MBS use processors located in countries where regulations do not provide an adequate level of personal data protection, MBS will ensure that such transfers are made in accordance with French regulatory requirements (for example, by setting up contractual clauses adopted by the European Commission). For more information on these topics and to obtain a copy of the relevant documents, please contact our Data Protection Officer.
Data retention period:
Personal data processed by MONTPELLIER BUSINESS SCHOOL is kept in accordance with data protection regulations and legal retention periods. In general, data is kept in accordance with the Ministry of National Education, Higher Education and Research’s Circular 2005-003 of 22 February 2005. For example:
- data relating to commercial prospecting is kept for three years from the date of last contact;
- data relating to unsuccessful job applicants is retained for a period of two years.
Information collected by MONTPELLIER BUSINESS SCHOOL, and deemed essential to fulfil the aforementioned purposes, is identified by an asterisk on the data collection forms. If you choose to not complete these mandatory fields, MONTPELLIER BUSINESS SCHOOL may not be able to provide the service concerned.
Your rights :
- You have the right to request access to, and rectification of, your personal data.
- You have the right to request the limitation of the processing of your personal data, (i) if you dispute the accuracy of this data during the retention period, (ii) if you consider that we are unlawfully processing your data and you require a limitation of its use rather than an erasure, (iii) if the data is no longer needed for the original purpose but is still deemed necessary for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims, (iv) if, during the verification period, we are unable to prove that our legitimate interests override your own interests.
- You have the right to request the erasure of your personal data. Should you request the erasure of your data, MONTPELLIER BUSINESS SCHOOL will nevertheless, in accordance with time periods stipulated for legal, accounting and tax obligations, be able to retain it for the purpose of intermediate archiving.
- You have the right to oppose, for legitimate reasons, the processing of your personal data. In this event, you are invited to contact the Data Protection Officer by email at the following address: email@example.com
However, your opposition may, in practice and depending on the circumstances, have an impact on your relationship with MONTPELLIER BUSINESS SCHOOL.
- You also have the right to oppose commercial prospecting, without having to provide any reason, by sending an email to data-protection-officer@Montpellier-BS.com or by post to the following address: DPO – MONTPELLIER BUSINESS SCHOOL – 2300 avenue des Moulins, 34185 Montpellier Cedex 4.
- You have the right to exercise your right to data portability, which affords you the right to obtain a copy of your personal data or to transfer it to a third party in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format.
- You also have the right to not be the subject of a decision based exclusively on automated processing which may result in legal consequences for you or affect you significantly.
- You have the right to withdraw your consent at any given moment. However, withdrawing your consent may, in practice and depending on the circumstances, have an impact on your relationship with MONTPELLIER BUSINESS SCHOOL.
These rights can be exercised, at any time, by sending an email to data-protection-officer@Montpellier-BS.com or by post to the following address: DPO – MONTPELLIER BUSINESS SCHOOL – 2300 avenue des Moulins, 34185 Montpellier Cedex 4.
You also have the right to formulate specific or general guidelines regarding the storage, deletion and communication of your personal data after death. General guidelines (concerning all personal data relating to the data subject) may be registered with a trusted digital third party certified by the CNIL (French data protection authority). Specific directives relating to data processed by MONTPELLIER BUSINESS SCHOOL can be sent to data-protection-officer@Montpellier-BS.com or by post to the following address: DPO – MONTPELLIER BUSINESS SCHOOL – 2300 avenue des Moulins, 34185 Montpellier Cedex 4.
You may also lodge a complaint with the French data protection authority (CNIL). Additional information is available on their website www.cnil.fr.
If you have any questions about these topics, you can contact the Data Protection Officer by email at the following address: data-protection-officer@Montpellier-BS.com or by post to: DPO – MONTPELLIER BUSINESS SCHOOL – 2300 avenue des Moulins, 34185 Montpellier Cedex 4.
We use different cookies on our website to improve the interactivity of the site and the services offered.
What is a “cookie”?
A “cookie” is a small file, usually consisting of letters and numbers, sent from a website and stored on the user’s hard drive.
Cookies can be used for various reasons:
- to enable MBS and its partners to analyse your interests in order to be able to offer you personalised advertising;
- to enable MBS and its partners to analyse your browsing habits and measure MBS website visitors;
- to allow MBS to share content from its site with other people or to let other people know about your browsing habits and opinions (Facebook “Like” buttons for example)
Should you wish to oppose the use of these cookies, you can change cookie settings on your browser. Most browsers are set by default and automatically accept the installation of cookies on your computer. Should you wish, you can set your browser to automatically reject the installation of cookies or choose to be given the option prior to their installation. You may also periodically delete cookies stored on your computer using your browser. Different browsers have different configurations.
To disable cookies, please follow these instructions:
If you use Internet Explorer
• In Internet Explorer, click the ‘Tools’ button, and then click ‘Internet Options’.
• Under the ‘General’ tab, under ‘Browsing History’, click ‘Settings’.
• Click on the ‘View Files’ button.
• Click the ‘Name’ column header to sort all files in alphabetical order, and then browse through the list until you see files that begin with the prefix ‘Cookie’. (All cookies have this prefix and usually contain the name of the website that created the cookie).
• Select the cookie (s) with the name ‘MBS’ and delete them
• Close the window that contains the list of files, and then click OK twice to return to Internet Explorer.
If you use the Firefox browser
- Go to the ‘Tools’ tab in the browser and select the ‘Options’ menu
- In the window that appears, choose ‘Privacy’ and click on ‘Show cookies’
- Locate the files that contain the name ‘MBS’. Select them and delete them.
If you use the Safari browser
- In your browser, choose ‘Preferences’ in the Edit menu.
- Click on ‘Privacy’.
- Click ‘Show Cookies’.
- Select the cookie (s) with the name ‘MBS’ and click ‘Delete’ or ‘Delete all’.
- After having deleted the cookies, click on ‘Finish’.
If you use Google Chrome
- In your browser, click on the ‘Tools’ menu.
- Select ‘Settings’
- Click on ‘Advanced Settings’ and go to the ‘Privacy’ section.
- Click on the ‘View Cookies’ button.
- Locate the files that contain the name ‘MBS’, select them and delete them.
- After deleting the cookies, click on ‘Close’ to return to your browser.